A Detailed Tutorial Guide on How to Root Android Mobile and Tablet
How to root android
This is a common term you’ll hear among Android enthusiasts. But to the uninitiated, rooting a device remains a mystery more or less. What is it, and when do we need to root our devices? Well, the answer can be summed up in one word – control.
Why Root your Android Phone?
Rooting provides access to advanced phone features, like the following:
- Replacing the existing Android OS version
- Installing carrier-blocked apps
- Removing bloatware
- Running incompatible apps.
Sounds great, doesn’t it? If you’re interested in rooting your Android system, know that the process is quite complicated. Thankfully, tools are easily available that simplify the process, and one of the best among them is KingRoot.
Related: Root Android Phone without PC
How to Root Android using PC
Check out how to root your Android mobile using KingRoot below:
Before you start the root process for your Android device, there are a couple of things you need to do:
- Always make sure that you’ve created a backup of your Android. This will come in handy if you fail to properly complete the rooting process, or your need to recover any lost data.
- Make sure that your Android gadget has a minimum 50 percent battery at the time of rooting. If the battery of your device runs out of juice before rooting is completed, it will turn into a brick i.e. cease to function anymore.
- Never lean towards untrusted applications when it comes to rooting. Always pick a reliable third-party root tool like KingRoot that offers a higher success rate in fewer steps.
Begin Rooting Process
This process will be like a one click root android phone or tablet and will not take you more than 30 minutes to complete.
- Start by installing the KingRoot program on your system, and once the process is complete, launch it.
- Now you will have to connect your Android OS smartphone to your PC with the help of a USB cable. (You will see a message asking you to set up the debugging mode. Carefully follow the instructions given and do so. Make sure everything is done correctly, otherwise, the connection might fail.)
- As soon as the connection is successful, the KingRoot program will automatically detect your phone and then check whether it is supported by the root process or not.
- All you need to do to begin the rooting process is click “Start to Root”.
- Once the process begins, your phone will start restarting itself; do not be worried, this is on par with the course and nothing unusual.
- Wait for the rooting to be done, and you will know for sure when you see the “Successfully Gained Root” message on your screen.
And that’s how you root your Android device with your desktop PC. The whole process is very simple even kids can now root their own Android device or tablet. Just make sure you read the requirements to root your device successfully.